+ Access the data recorded during the last voltage events by the quality measuring devices of the sites linked to your portfolio.
- Consumers who have purchased the Qualité tension+ or Sup Quali+ service
Customers having signed up for Qualité tension+ ou Sup Quali+ services can use this service to view the data recorded during a voltage event (voltage dips, overvoltage, outage) from the voltage quality measuring devices installed on their feeds. For each of the customer site's technical monitoring points, the following data is available:
- The type of event;
- The voltage values at 10 ms intervals (milliseconds), as well as the extreme variations;
- The timestamp of the event as well as its duration;
- The line voltage concerned by the event.
NB: In accordance with the IEC 6100-4 standard, events are time-stamped in universal time.
The data are remotely-read by RTE at night and made available from the next day.
To qualify for this service, you must:
- Hold a Consumer CART contract.
- Have subscribed to the Additional Services Contract Qualité tension+ or Sup Quali+
If you are your company’s administrator
- Go to the Service Portal under "My Services" -"View the power quality data and latest voltage events"
If you are not your company’s administrator
- Log into your account or create one if you do not yet have one.
- Contact your administrator for access to the service “View the power quality data – latest voltage events" service
This service is not subject to additional pricing and is included in the Qualité tension+ or Sup Quali+ services offer
For further information, please access to the library to read following documents:
Optional Services Contract (2022/04/01 version)
CART for consumer customers
For subscriptions or information, please contact your usual account manager or the generic email address of the customer service department for your geographical area.
- Service help page "Help: View the power quality data – latest voltage events"
- Understanding voltage dips and their impact on electricity quality