+ Access the cyclic measurement data from the voltage quality measuring devices of your sites, available from the next day.
Consumers who have purchased the Qualité tension+ or Sup Quali+ service
This service allow customers that have signed up for Qualité tension+ ou Sup Quali+ services to view the cyclic measurement data from the voltage quality measuring devices installed on their feeds. For each of the customer site's technical monitoring points, the following data is available:
- The voltage values over 10-minute averages, with markings where relevant;
- Imbalance measurements, with markings where relevant;
- Flicker measurements (PLT), with markings where relevant;
- Harmonic measurements (overall distortion rate and by rank), with markings where relevant.
NB: in accordance with IEC 61000-4-30, 10-minute average measurements that coincide (in whole or in part) with a voltage event are marked, as they are not always relevant. For example:
- In the event of an outage for a period of one minute, the 10’ average will still give a plausible value, close to the "usual" value of the voltage without being representative (since the voltage was absent 10% of the time).
- If a voltage dip occurs for a period of 10 minutes, the flicker measurement will be distorted and can reach very high values. (e.g.: Pst > 5, and the average Pst as well: Plt > 3).
The measurements marked:
- appear on the graphs in grey lines.
- are identified in the data tables when the value in the "Marking" column is 1.
The data are remotely-read by RTE at night and made available from the next day.
To qualify for this service, you must:
- Hold a Consumer CART contract.
- Have subscribed to the Additional Services Contract Qualité tension+ or Sup Quali+ by contacting your account manager.
If you are your company’s administrator
- Go to the Service Portal, "View the power quality data – cyclic measurements" service
If you are not your company’s administrator
- Log in to your account or create one if you do not yet have one;
- Contact your administrator for access to the "View the power quality data – cyclic measurements" service
This service is not subject to additional pricing and is included in the Qualité tension+ or Sup Quali+ services offer.
For further information, please access to the library to read following documents:
Optional Services Contract (2022/04/01 version)
CART for consumer customers
For subscriptions or information, please contact your usual account manager or the generic email address of the customer service department for your geographical area
- Service help page “Help: View the power quality data – cyclic measurements”
- Understanding voltage dips and their impact on electricity quality
- Electricity quality: Access the measurements recorded by your power quality measuring device during the last voltage events
- Quality of power supply: the Quality of Voltage + (Q+) and Sup Quali + services