The deliberation of the French Energy Regulatory Commission, laying down the principles of TURPE 6 HTB tariffs, was published in the Official Journal of the French Republic on Friday, 23 April 2021.
Following five public consultations, providing an opportunity to obtain the opinion of all stakeholders, including consumers (both professional and private) and system operators, on future transmission tariffs, the CRE deliberated on TURPE 6 HTB.
This deliberation was published in the Official Journal on 23 April 2021.
TURPE 6 HTB will apply from 1 August 2021 for a period of approximately 4 years and will evolve annually on 1 August of each year.
Its tariff structure will be based on the same broad principles as those of previous tariffs, with, in particular, the maintaining of the various tariff components.
Among the main changes are:
- a gradual introduction of the changes to the coefficients of the annual component of Consumption in HTB1 and HTB2 during the period of the tariff;
- a change in reactive energy billing for non-distributor customers;
- specific terms and conditions for changing Tariff Versions. Our customers will be able to change Tariff Version without the need to respect the 12 month time period after the previous change: once at the entry into force of TURPE 6, and once between 1 August and 30 November of one of the years of TURPE 6.
In an effort to support our customers in this transition, we are providing a new digital service to view the tariff optimisations (Tariff Version and optimised Subscribed Powers) calculated on the basis of their past consumptions.
To find out more, go to:
- Understanding the public transmission system access tariff (TURPE) and its TURPE 6 tariff lists
- For our customers: the tariff optimisation Consultation service
For further information, please contact your usual account manager.
May 20, 2021