Do you have an account?
Why create an account?
After creating an account you will :
- have access to the “favourites” feature,
- be able to download certain data published by RTE,
- have access to forms (PKI certificate, EIC code, Customer questionnaire - KYC),
- have access to notifications.
If you are an RTE customer, feel free to contact your administrator so that he or she can give you access to your company’s services.
+ The new "My Contracts" tab is accessible via your profile on the Service Portal. It allows all customers who have entered into a contract or a participation agreement with RTE to consult or download all their contract documents (contract parts and annual balance sheets).
- Market participants
This service provides the customer, for the perimeter(s) on which they are entitled, the following features:
- Consult a contract document,
- Download contract documents individually or in bulk,
- Search for a contract document using filters/sort/enter,
- Bookmark contract documents,
- Subscribe to an email notification as soon as a new document is available.
If you are your company’s administrator
- You must have at least one active contract or a participation agreement with RTE
- Go to the Service Portal / “My Contracts” service
If you are not your company’s administrator
- Log in to your account or create one if you do not yet have one
- Contact your administrator for access to the "My Contracts" service
This service is included in your contracts.
- Help page for the “My Contracts” service: "Help - My contrats"
If you require a subscription, please contact your company’s administrator responsible for managing the Service Portal.
For additional queries, please contact your account manager.
For any technical issues, please contact RTE's Customer Hotline by email (email@example.com) or by phone (0810 80 50 50).