Consent of cookie settings
To be able to view the videos, we invite you to accept the cookies placed by Youtube and Dailymotion.
The “CART Management ” service offers all customers who have entered into a CART contract with RTE the opportunity to independently manage their CART settings that have a price impact on the invoicing of access to the transmission system.
Top left on each page of the service, you will find a purple "Launch Tutorial" button which starts the interactive tutorial to help you get started with the "CART Management" service.
This page allows you to process and view change requests for subscribed power, tariff version and scheduled spot exceedances, as well as to view requests for capping subscribed power overruns following a load transfer requested by RTE.
Using the tabs at the top of the page “Subscribed Powers,” "Tariff Versions", "Scheduled Spot Exceedances” and “Load Transfers”, you can navigate through the different request types to view data concerning your requests filtered by company and establishment selected by default in the filter block.
For "Subscribed Powers", "Tariff Versions" and " Scheduled Spot Exceedances", the request management page features two tables:
- A table of current requests consisting of requests being examined by RTE, validated requests for which the date of effect has not yet passed, and DPP requests denied by the RTE operations centre with a counter-proposal – these requests can be cancelledor amendedfrom the "Cancel" and "Cancel / Modify" column of the current requests table;
- A request history table shows processed, cancelled or denied requests.
For “Load Transfers”, the page consists of a table showing the load transfers and associated capping requests that have been invoiced.
What you need to know
To narrow a search, you can filter the current and historical query tables from the filters on the left of the page:
- Connection point;
- Start and end date – based on the date of effect;
- Status of the request;
- Request number;
By clicking on the following download icon, you can download the data displayed in:
- The current request table;
- The request history table;
- The table of load transfers and associated capping requests.
For each request, the details of the request can be accessed by clicking on the "View" button. In this detail you will find, among other things:
- The grounds for rejection of denied requests;
- The retroactive date and SP applied in the case of subscribed power change request with "rise after fall".
Your Service Portal administrator can configure your company’s users’ access rights to the service via the "Administration" tab, "Groups" page.
You can manage your "CART management" service notifications from the request management page. On the left side of the page, below the filter block, is a notification block. You can enable or disable the following notifications at your account level:
- A notification is received for each change in status of requests concerning subscribed powers, tariff version, scheduled one-time overruns and load transfers;
- A notification is received only when an action by you is possible following a status change;
- Receive a weekly summary of the status changes for subscribed powers, tariff version, scheduled one-time overruns and load transfers.
What you need to know
You can find all your notifications from the wall by clicking on the bell icon in the top right corner of the page.
For subscription requests, please contact your company’s administrator responsible for running the Service Portal.