Do you have an account?
Why create an account?
After creating an account you will :
- have access to the “favourites” feature,
- be able to download certain data published by RTE,
- have access to forms (PKI certificate, EIC code, Customer questionnaire - KYC),
- have access to notifications.
If you are an RTE customer, feel free to contact your administrator so that he or she can give you access to your company’s services.
Generation forecast for the next day
For the selected day, the curve hereunder shows the generation forecast (prepared on D-1) that Programming Responsible Entities foresee to inject into the network. Information supplied by the Programming Responsible Entities is received and published by RTE every day between 18:00 and 20:00 for the next day. They do not take into account changes that may occur on the day itself.
As part of the UFE's Transparency initiative, the data, in hourly intervals, distinguish between programmable units* and non-programmable generation units**.
* Programmable generation units include Generation Entities ('EDP') for which the programming responsible provides a running programme daily, for the next day. This programme can be modified during the day at the producer's initiative or at the request of RTE.
** Non-programmable generation units include forecast Generation Entities ('EDPrev') for which generation the following day needs to be estimated, due to its intermittency. They notably include solar, wind, run-of-river hydro-electric and incineration plants (waste, gas generated by industrial processes).
Wind power generation forecast
Here above you will access information on wind energy forecast for the French grid :
- Reference forecast : generation forecasted available since 6:00 PM for the complete day ahead.
- Intraday forecast : RTE provides an update (Last forecast) for forecasted wind power generation per time unit.
NB : forecasted power data are completed by the forecasted load factor for the French wind energy sector. This index is calculated as a rate between forecasted generation and total wind power installed capacity.
Solar generation forecast
In the following page, you will access information on solar energy forecast for the French grid:
- Reference forecast: generation forecasted available around 6:00 PM in D-1 for the complete day ahead. This forecast might be updated in the following hours of the D-1 around 8:00 am (Intraday forecast).
- An update during the day D (Last forecast) is available each hour.
By accessing this website, each user accepts the present disclaimer.
All production data published on this website are for energy-market players only. Such players undertake to take appropriate steps to verify the quality of the published data. As a consequence, each user acknowledges that he/she uses such published data and information at its own risks.
The freely published production data are for information purposes only and are not legally binding. The producers participating to these publications and RTE make their best efforts to provide the information they have at their disposal on the publication dates, except in case of force majeure. In particular, the provisional information constitute the producers’ best estimate at the time of the publication and are not legally binding ; they may vary, notably on the basis of analysis that may be carried out on technical and surety aspects. The producers give no warranty whatsoever as to the updating of the estimates due to new information.
RTE and the electricity producers disclaim all liability in case of total or partial interruption of the publications and disclaim all liability for loss or damage which may result from the use by third parties of the data and/or information so published, including any mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions in the data and/or information to the fullest extent permitted by law.
RTE and the producers shall not be liable for any damage resulting from the use of the data and/or information, except in case of wilful misconduct (« faute intentionnelle avérée ») and provided the user demonstrates a direct link between the wilful misconduct and the damage or the loss he/she suffers.