+ The service: “Works on the public transmission system for the customer’s network isolation” enables isolation then reconnection of your transmission system facility in order to safely carry out operations on your site.
Do you wish to disconnect your facility in order to carry out operations safely? We can put in place special means to better respond to your needs and constraints.
The network isolation basic service is included in your Transmission System Access Contract (CART).
At your request, we carry out network isolating at the level of your network isolation devices (opening a disconnector for example). At your request, we then reconnect your facility to the transmission grid (restoration of your facility and return to normal operation system). The basic service is provided during business hours or days and/or with conventional means. This allows you to safely carry out work on your facility.
In addition to the basic service,
The “Works on the public transmission system for the customer’s network isolation” service consists of customised network isolation and reconnection of your facility to the PTS, by implementing specific operations or means such as (not a full list):
- carrying out network isolation outside of the isolation devices installed;
- setting up special means (for example live-line debridging//breaking on PTS installations);
- intervening outside of business hours;
- intervening outside of business days;
- grounding PTS installations at the property line if required.
The scheme is set on the basis of a commercial offer, specifying the means implemented, the periods of intervention and the envisaged duration.
To qualify for this personalised service, you must
- hold a consumer or generator Transmission System Access Contract (CART);
- accept the commercial offer and associated payment terms;
- anticipate and maintain works scheduling.
The basic service is included in your Transmission System Access Contract (CART)
The customised service is subject to a quote.