To ensure market transparency, RTE publishes the availability rates of market services in accordance with the rules on scheduling, the balancing mechanism and recovery of balancing charges.
The following data is available below:
- availability of information systems related to scheduling and the balancing mechanism
- publication performance of market indicators on RTE website
For these services, RTE makes its best efforts to achieve an availability rate equal to or greater than 98%.
Data for March 2021
* Ratio between the number of gates open (normal mode & backup mode) and the total number of gates over the last 12 months.
** Ratio between the number of half-hourly intervals for which the data was published (normal mode & in backup mode) and the total number of half-hourly intervals over the last 12 months.
For information purposes, RTE publishes availability indicators of the raw metering data in near real time (IP metering) of its customers (SPEED range). This is the availability rate of:
- Metering Data (metering point) raw, and near real-time at 10 min intervals.
- Physical Data (basic physical point) raw, and near real-time at 10 min intervals.
For these services, RTE makes every effort to achieve the highest availability possible. No commitment is made as to the timelines for availability and in terms of these indicators, in view of their dependence on the availability and performance of telecommunications networks, managed by third-party operators.
Real-time data for the month of march 2021
* Availability rate, continuously and in less than 30 minutes, of metering points at 10 min intervals or basic physical points at 10 min intervals over a given month.
** Availability rate over one rolling year of metering points at 10 min intervals or basic physical points at 10 min intervals (within the last 12 months), starting January 2021.